Shankill Club Championships 2018
Club Championship will commence on Monday 10th September with Finals on Saturday 22nd September.
The events are open to all club members over 14 years of age on 31st December 2017. You can views the draws/schedules by clicking the button below.
Click the button below to view the draws/schedules for the tournament.
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS CONDITIONS
- Championships will be conducted under the Rules of Lawn Tennis and of Tennis Ireland. Tennis Ireland code of conduct is on display in the clubhouse and is to be complied with.
- Online entries can be paid by PayPal. Other entries must be on must be on an official entry form and must be accompanied by the appropriate fee. Entries, addressed to the Tournament Committee, may be left at the clubhouse. All Cheques should be made payable to Shankill Tennis Club.
- The events are open to all club members over 14 years of age on 31st December 2017.
- Draws will be held on Tuesday 4th September. All events will be seeded. Times of play will be available from Friday 7th September @ 6pm on the website http://ti.tournamentsoftware.com and www.shankilltennisclub.com. It is the responsibility of competitors to ascertain their times of play. Competitors not present 15 minutes after the time they are due to play may be scratched. Players must make themselves available for matches and should not enter if not available on Finals Day Saturday 22nd September. A player whose entry has been accepted shall not withdraw except with the agreement of the Tournament Committee.
- Play will commence on Monday 10th September 2018 and all matches will be scheduled. Matches may be scheduled indoors. Floodlighting will be used where necessary. Competitors should report to the Tournament Desk upstairs 15 minutes before their appointed time of play.
- Competitors who enter 2 events or more may be asked to play 2 matches on any given day.
- Play will take place from 7pm on every day (including Saturday & Sunday).
- Matches will be the best of 3 tie-break sets except doubles which will be 2 sets with a Champions Tie Break as decider. This is first to 10 points with a difference of 2. Match balls will be provided in the finals only.
- A mixed doubles plate event will be held for all first match losers.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter, amend, add to or delete any of the above conditions. The decision of the Tournament Committee will be final in relation to all matters pertaining to the Championships.