Both outdoor and indoor courts can be hired by the hour, depending on availability, and you do not need to be a member of the club to enjoy many of the activities on offer, including coaching, supervised tennis for juniors, and social (mixed) tennis weekly.
Shankill tennis club offers the following types of membership:
- Family: Parents/Guardians and their student or junior children. Students need to be in full time education and not over age 25. Junior Children up to the age of 18.
- Adult: Individual membership for adults over 25 years of age.
- Student: Individual membership for young adults aged 18-25.
- Junior: Individual membership up to age 18.
- Member with a disability: Any member with a disability.
- Pavilion: Non-playing member.
The date for determining age for membership is Dec 31st of the prior year.
Our membership year runs from April 1st – March 31st and details of the fees for the various membership categories are provided in our fees document.
How to apply for membership
Since April 2021 the club uses Smart Club Solutions for its membership.
Existing members will have a cloud account which is integrated with ClubManager 365 for the online booking of courts.
We are still open for new memberships, us the following link: JOIN NOW
For Family memberships, it is for the time being still necessary to complete a form with the details of the family members.
You can download a form using the below link and then email to the membership secretary who will update the membership system.
- Download the membership application form.
- Complete it in full, detailing the type of membership required and the name(s) of all people involved in the application for membership.
- Return it to the Shankill Tennis Club Office.
- Or you can email a scanned copy to email@example.com
Once your membership has been set up you can pay using our online payment facility which can be accessed by clicking here.
There is an annual fee that applies to all members. For new playing members, a pro-rata discount applies every 3 months. See table below.
The full annual fee as detailed in the first column below.
|Membership Renewal||New membership from 1st April 2021||New membership from 1st July 2021||New membership from 1st October 2021||New membership from 1st January 2021|
|Junior / Student||€110||€110||€80||€55||€30|
|Member with a Disability||€73||€73||€60||€40||€25|
Please note: All fees & Subscriptions to be paid in full by 31st August 2021.
Please use the contact form below if you have any queries about club membership or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The membership secretary will contact you in due course.