Both outdoor and indoor courts can be hired by the hour, depending on availability, and you do not need to be a member of the club to enjoy many of the activities on offer, including coaching, supervised tennis for juniors, and social (mixed) tennis weekly.
Shankill tennis club offers the following types of membership:
- Family: Parents and their student or junior children.
- Senior: Adults over 25 years of age.
- Age 18-25: For young adults not in full time education.
- Student: Full time student age 18-25.
- Junior: Up to age 18.
- Member with a disability: Any member with a disability.
- Pavilion: Non-playing member.
Our membership year runs from April – April and details of the fees for the various membership categories are provided in our fees document.
How to apply for membership
- Download the membership application form.
- Complete it in full, detailing the type of membership required and the name(s) of all people involved in the application for membership.
- Return it to the Shankill Tennis Club Office.
- You can also email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your membership has been set up you can pay using our online payment facility which can be accessed by clicking here.
The membership year runs from April – April.
There is an annual fee that applies to all members. For new playing members, a pro-rata discount applies every 3 months. See table below.
The full annual fee as detailed in the first column below.
|Membership Renewal||New membership from 1st April 2020||New membership from 1st July 2020||New membership from 1st October 2020||New membership from 1st January 2021|
|18 – 25||€160||€160||€120||€90||€60|
|Junior / Student||€110||€110||€80||€55||€30|
|Member with a Disability||€73||€73||€60||€40||€25|
Please note: All fees & Subscriptions to be paid in full by 31st August 2020.
Please use the contact form below if you have any queries about club membership or email email@example.com. The membership secretary will contact you in due course.